Title: Demand Generation Manager
Reports to: Head of Product Marketing
About The Role
We are looking for a talented and experienced Demand Generation Manager to join our Marketing team. As a Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for generating demand for our product through a variety of marketing channels. You will develop and execute campaigns that drive leads and impact our ambitious revenue goals.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels that align with company goals and objectives.
- Monitor and report campaign performance tracking across relevant KPIs.
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
- Develop and maintain marketing automation and lead scoring processes.
- Optimize our demand generation efforts for SEO.
- Create and optimize landing pages and lead capture forms to increase conversion rates.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff of leads from Marketing to Sales.
- Work cross functionally with Sales and the broader Marketing team.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in demand generation and marketing automation.
- 3+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS.
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEO, and paid digital.
- Proven track record of driving leads and revenue through multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend while providing roll-up reporting to senior management.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- A Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
If you are passionate about crafting the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels, we encourage you to apply!