Title: Content Writer
Reports to: Head of Product Marketing
About The Role
We are seeking a talented and creative Content Writer to join our Marketing team. As the Content Writer, you will play a crucial role in crafting compelling content that educates, informs, and converts potential customers into buyers and existing customers into repeat buyers. Your writing will be instrumental in driving brand awareness, generating leads, and establishing Reco as a thought leader in the industry.
- Produce high-quality written content, including blog posts, articles, white papers, case studies, webinars, and website copy.
- Develop engaging and informative content that aligns with our target audience's interests and needs.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and team members to gather information and insights for content creation.
- Contribute to the development of our content strategy, including developing and maintaining an editorial calendar and topic planning.
- Ensure content is aligned with SEO best practices and keyword strategies to improve organic search rankings.
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing on defining the voice of our brand that is authentic and conversational.
- Continuously optimize content for readability, engagement, and conversion.
- Analyze content performance metrics and make data-driven recommendations for improvements.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor content, and best practices to inform your writing and content strategy.
- Research and understand our products and solutions to effectively communicate their value to the audience.
- 3-5 years of B2B experience as a content writer, with a portfolio showcasing your writing skills.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills..
- Strong research skills to grasp complex technical topics.
- Familiarity with SEO principles and content optimization techniques.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work cross functionally with Demand Generation, Sales, PR, and SEO.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
If you are passionate about up-leveling our narrative, content marketing strategy, and overall connection to customers and prospects, we encourage you to apply!