Title: Senior Backend Developer
Reports to: Team Lead, R&D
- Lead the development process from design, through implementation, and to delivery.
- Work closely with Product, DevOps, and Client Services to maximize the impact of your features.
- Collaborate with team members on technological and architectural topics.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience in building scalable and highly available backend services.
- Mastery of at least one technological stack.
- Experience with the entire Software Development Lifecycle, including requirements,
architecture, design, development, testing, code review, deployment, documentation, debugging, and refactoring.
- Understanding of Software Design concepts such as SOLID, Testability, Modularity, and Traceability.
- Team player: ready to both learn from and support those around you.
- Familiarity with GoLang, Python, Linux, Docker, DevOps, Data and Databases, Microservices, and Event-based systems.
- Experience in developing services hosted on AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Pair Programming and
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields.